"For unto us a Child is born, unto us a Son is given; and the government will be upon His shoulder. And His name will be called Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace." Isaiah 9:6 (NKJV)
A Christmas Prayer of Thanksgiving
Most Generous Father in Heaven, thank You! Thank You for loving us, so much, that You would send Your Son
- To save us from sin and death, and give us Eternal Life.
- To remove every stain of shame and guilt from our hearts.
- To heal us of all sickness and disease, and broken heartedness.
- To deliver us from the powers of darkness.
- To restore our souls, our dreams, our lives.
- To protect us in a violent and volatile world.
- To crown our families and homes with a peace that surpasses our understanding.
- To flood our hearts with a joy that is unspeakable and full of Your glory.
- To qualify us, through His blood, to know You, worship You, and walk with You.
Father, You are the Greatest Giver of all eternity! May Your nature capture our hearts and passions that we may be generous givers, too! May The Gift that You've so graciously given empower us to honor Your name, increase Your Kingdom, and please Your heart all of our days! In Jesus' great name we pray. Amen.
From our family to yours, we wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Wonder-filled New Year!
Pastors Art & Wendy Evans
Pastor Art’s New Series beginning Sunday, January 7th!
You can stay connected to SDCWC easier than ever before! Download our APP to enjoy: Sermons, Upcoming Events, Social Connections, Blogs, Giving and more!
Click to download today! Or search your App Store for SDCWC and download for FREE!